Your photo is critical to the usability and security of your ID. If your photo does not meet the standards detailed below, your ID may not Accepted.
- Good quality, less than six months old.
- Clear, focused image with no marks or ‘red eye’.
- Plain white or light grey background that contrasts with your face.
- Uniform lighting (no shadows or reflections) with appropriate brightness and contrast to show natural skin tone.
- Face looking directly at the camera and not tilted in any direction.
- Hair off the face so that the edges of the face are visible.
- Eyes open, mouth closed.
- Neutral expression (not smiling, laughing or frowning).